countin'
ONETWOTHREE
Vinson, Vinson & Vinson :D
Profile

Hello, i'm Vinson.
i'm totally in love with you! i also love yelling around all the time, it makes me feel great. also, i'm insane =x



Tagbox



Twitter :D


Disclaimer

SMILE :D :D
BlogEntries
» Monday, February 7, 2011 / -2/07/2011 02:58:00 AM


finally I have the time to blog.. which i'm suppose to do it before cny and now cny is going to end! haha

lots and lots of events happen in 2010 and everyone were saying that 2011 will be a better one which i highly doubt so.. my ns life is coming to an end ( march 11) which is a good thing to hear it cos i really hate my camp mates, they just simply don't understand me and all they know is that i'm just trying to get my way out and slack! all simply jealous that i'm a stay out personnel.. luckily there is one or two friends there which makes me feel better staying in camp(: thanks!
i seriously don't know what had happen to my life? maybe i'm just screwing it up big time! is it my attitude that makes people stay away from me or what? anyone please kindly enlighten me..
my presence to everyone is slowly not need as time flies..
maybe i should stop being so emo and start to get back on track! but i just need someone to care for me when i needs it but those suppose to nvr ): its really hurts
OHYA! i did my knee surgery and i'm suffering now! i feel like an old man and i'm having difficulties climbing stairs! omg ): but who will ever care for me? ):

FOR HER!
i'm really really happy that i saw you at udders that day(: but i can sense the awkwardness when you saw me.. kind of sad ): we use to be friends that chats alot and share secrets but after what i did to you, all had come to an end! i seriously hope that one day you will drop me an message asking me how am i, i think i'll be the happiest guy on earth! once again! i'm just dreaming.. i know you tried hard to avoid me cos you think that you might give me the wrong impression that we still could be possible.. but to be frank! i don't hope much.. just a friend and i'll be happy le!
you said that we're not possible cos of our personality and characteristics but all i can say is that people do change and i can shout out loud that over the years i've changed! not to be a better guy but at least its better than my past.. hai!

i feel kind of stupid.. ranting over here when the world thinks that my blog had die-ed! ohwell.. at least i can save time on putting this blog to a private one(:

i really really miss you ):


please please! let my 2011 to be a better one and full of positive surprises!

pardon me for my english!

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


  ▐▐  

Escapes

ladies.
Kailing
Charlotte
Simin
Marianne
Venn
Lynn
Fedora
Liling
MingRong
Xuanhui
Shieling
Fanglin
Amy
Li An
Jocelyn
Joy
Adeline
Evelyn
Isabella
Abby
Jacqueline
KiaWoon
MrsGoh
Eilene
Sharon
Celine
KaiTing
LeSha
Michelle
Qiyin
Candice
Nazirah
Glady
YuTing
YiWen
gentlemen.
Weisong
PhoonFa
DarrenLee
Gabriel
Clarence
Ryan
Terence
Hafiz
DarrenOng
Shipeng
WenEn
YuanYong
Jeremy


Recents

  • :D I'm so happy today! finally received a reply fr...
  • luck isn't good to me):why all bad things like me ...
  • always wanted to blog but the motivation for me to...
  • 过了那么久, 我终于想通了.我可以大声地说!我对你的爱是永恒不变!! 我很爱你(:但是爱一个人不一定...
  • 2010 isn't a good year for me..lots of things happ...
  • Everything has come to an end.
  • WOOHOOO!! new blogskin of the year :D finally got ...
  • 我真的好痛苦你为什么要那么对我我知道我这么做,会让你想起很多事情但你可以给我一次解释的机会吗?我只想...
  • hello to those who would read my blog! LOllong lon...


  • Rights Reserved © 16thday