countin'
ONETWOTHREE
Vinson, Vinson & Vinson :D
Profile

Hello, i'm Vinson.
i'm totally in love with you! i also love yelling around all the time, it makes me feel great. also, i'm insane =x



Tagbox



Twitter :D


Disclaimer

SMILE :D :D
BlogEntries
» Wednesday, August 18, 2010 / -8/18/2010 11:26:00 PM


luck isn't good to me):
why all bad things like me so much?
i know all don't like me cause of my medical problems.. but i'm not going to care so much as i'm already sick and tired of all this, it's so obvious that someone is sabo-ing me. what to do? when things happen, all why point fingers at me and pushing all the blames on me! ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS THAT SOMEONE PURPOSELY ANYHOW PUT THE STUFF SOMEWHERE!

miss class today ): felt damn sian!
AHH! i wanted to blog down alot of stuff but now! my mind is blank.. nothing is flowing out
but i guess no one will actually read this blog anymore as its stagnant for months.. i think its fine also lah then i don't need to make effort to private my blog.. hahahaa

anw why is it so hard to forget someone? i tried so hard but its not fruitful. when i was about to succeed, somehow somethings will triggers it. i know you are already avoiding me and don't wish to talk to me.. and i'm always the one which make you thing back all those bad memories..but can't you think about how we were before we got together? all those fun and laughter? i really miss that alot and hope that i got a chance to experience it again.. i thought time will wash away all those bad memories but by now, i doubt so..hai! i'm going crazy.. how i wish you could see this post and reply me):

OFF TO BED!

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


  ▐▐  

Escapes

ladies.
Kailing
Charlotte
Simin
Marianne
Venn
Lynn
Fedora
Liling
MingRong
Xuanhui
Shieling
Fanglin
Amy
Li An
Jocelyn
Joy
Adeline
Evelyn
Isabella
Abby
Jacqueline
KiaWoon
MrsGoh
Eilene
Sharon
Celine
KaiTing
LeSha
Michelle
Qiyin
Candice
Nazirah
Glady
YuTing
YiWen
gentlemen.
Weisong
PhoonFa
DarrenLee
Gabriel
Clarence
Ryan
Terence
Hafiz
DarrenOng
Shipeng
WenEn
YuanYong
Jeremy


Recents

  • always wanted to blog but the motivation for me to...
  • 过了那么久, 我终于想通了.我可以大声地说!我对你的爱是永恒不变!! 我很爱你(:但是爱一个人不一定...
  • 2010 isn't a good year for me..lots of things happ...
  • Everything has come to an end.
  • WOOHOOO!! new blogskin of the year :D finally got ...
  • 我真的好痛苦你为什么要那么对我我知道我这么做,会让你想起很多事情但你可以给我一次解释的机会吗?我只想...
  • hello to those who would read my blog! LOllong lon...
  • hey ppl.. i know my blog is collecting dust.. now ...
  • I'm now here to sweep some dust away.. hmm maybe n...


  • Rights Reserved © 16thday