countin'
ONETWOTHREE
Vinson, Vinson & Vinson :D
Profile

Hello, i'm Vinson.
i'm totally in love with you! i also love yelling around all the time, it makes me feel great. also, i'm insane =x



Tagbox



Twitter :D


Disclaimer

SMILE :D :D
BlogEntries
» Sunday, August 15, 2010 / -8/15/2010 12:49:00 AM


always wanted to blog but the motivation for me to type isn't there.. hahaa
my HP laptop die-ed on my last month, all my precious photos are there and i only managed to save some ): pretty emo that week, felt so handicap while using my bb to surf internet and msn! but thanks to SIMIN! i got my macbook pro and a free iPod touch (: wooohooooo!! hahaa
I think because of this incident i found out alot of things.. actually i don't have much close friends and the rest have become hi bye friends.. when i needed help either wanting to help and halfway thru no replies or didn't even bother to reply.. quite sad about it and my mum was like telling me:"see lah.. no matter how good i treated others, end up when i need help, no one was there to lend you a helping hand"

but still i got my new laptop (: so happy hahaaa
lots of things happen and i don't know how to describe my feeling..
lately some events made me think of you again.. i don't know if you still reads my blog and i'm wondering how have you been recently? doing good?
your birthday is coming and i don't whether i should wish you or not.. i'm so afraid that you would reply the rest but not me.. I'm so puzzled, what's stopping you from talking to me? am i that scary or in your mind i not fit to be your friend?
you know what... everytime after school.. i would walk home instead of taking bus, because the route back home would definitely pass your house but i always don't have that luck to see you..i don't mind seeing you from far, i just want to know whether are you doing good? hahaaa i must be crazy le...

a friend of mine, i don't understand whats she's thinking and I'm actually quite bothered about this.. she offer to help me type out my work and email me but end up she didn't.. I'm not blaming her for not helping me as i know she's busy with her work.. but just that she didn't even bother to tell me that she got no time to help me..i hate it when people actually give me empty promises. few days after.. she sms me saying that she would pass back my stuff but end up... nothing happen.. i'm tired le.. seriously..

ohya! wilson introduced me a very nice korea reality show called WE GOT MARRIED featuring JO KWON AND GA IN. that show super duper nice (: hahaa if anyone got to read my blog.. please go watch.. suitable for couple (: quite nice, romantic and touchy hahahaaha i like this kind of show.. hehee give me ideas how to make my girlfriend happy(: (:

okay got to go sleep but actually in my mind i got alot more things to blog about.. i'm too tired to do it.. i should keep it for next time bah.. GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE!

▲ Back to top


JunkBox


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


  ▐▐  

Escapes

ladies.
Kailing
Charlotte
Simin
Marianne
Venn
Lynn
Fedora
Liling
MingRong
Xuanhui
Shieling
Fanglin
Amy
Li An
Jocelyn
Joy
Adeline
Evelyn
Isabella
Abby
Jacqueline
KiaWoon
MrsGoh
Eilene
Sharon
Celine
KaiTing
LeSha
Michelle
Qiyin
Candice
Nazirah
Glady
YuTing
YiWen
gentlemen.
Weisong
PhoonFa
DarrenLee
Gabriel
Clarence
Ryan
Terence
Hafiz
DarrenOng
Shipeng
WenEn
YuanYong
Jeremy


Recents

  • 过了那么久, 我终于想通了.我可以大声地说!我对你的爱是永恒不变!! 我很爱你(:但是爱一个人不一定...
  • 2010 isn't a good year for me..lots of things happ...
  • Everything has come to an end.
  • WOOHOOO!! new blogskin of the year :D finally got ...
  • 我真的好痛苦你为什么要那么对我我知道我这么做,会让你想起很多事情但你可以给我一次解释的机会吗?我只想...
  • hello to those who would read my blog! LOllong lon...
  • hey ppl.. i know my blog is collecting dust.. now ...
  • I'm now here to sweep some dust away.. hmm maybe n...
  • heyhey! Happy 2009 to EVERYBODY(:hope everyone out...


  • Rights Reserved © 16thday